As buying a property is usually the biggest financial decision we ever make, it makes sense to ensure that you have an experienced mortgage adviser on your side, ensuring that mistakes are not made along the path to property ownership.
With literally thousands of mortgage products available from dozens of mortgage lenders, you are best advised to obtain advice from an Independent Mortgage Adviser.
I offer my clients impartial advice for every type of mortgage: residential, buying to let, letting to buy, commercial and more specialist types of mortgage such as ex-pat, offshore and large loan financing.
I can help with all types of mortgages, including…
- Residential mortgages – for home movers
- First Time Buyers
- Re-mortgages – for any purpose
- Buy to Let mortgages – for landlords
- Bridging finance – for any purpose
- Commercial mortgages – for retail, industrial and offices
- Business mortgages
- Professional occupation mortgages – for Doctors, dentists, vets, accountants and solicitors.
- 2nd charges and secured loans
- Overseas mortgages*
- Ex-pat mortgages – for returning to the UK or investment purposes.
- Equity Release mortgages – for those aged over 55*
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, without obligation.
NB Some of the above services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*For certain kinds of mortgages, we may refer you to industry colleagues who specialise in such cases.